sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Saturday, October 8, 2011

1. give them raw organic chocolate
2. lure them to sweeets
3.

_____________________________

i believe in you in me
when you touch me you touch yourself.

touch me, then touch yourself.

touch you skin to me, and touch yourself.
see me touch yourself and touch yourself.
hug yourself. try some loving on yourself.

take your hands, take you limbs tree branches stretch out
against skin
functioning lonely, can you barely breath?
folding over me. now a touch see.

elbow to thigh to fingers to mine'

_____________________________
alone except for hip-hop in a shower with the drip-drops and can't you just dance to the din when waters kiss skin you get excited from within

bourne as if by the ocean
with quivers in rivers and the salty taint of devotion
______________

"Sometimes we forget that we can kiss our shoulders."
[conversation like i had at the coffee shop]
"because you dont need someone else to feel that good warm fuzzy feeling of physical sensation."
"my skin is water. my skin is touch. sensations sens shivers down my spine."
"i lvoe my body:
"i love the way it feels."
"i like the taste of me i like the way it feels."
"i liek the taste of me, it feels so. Real."

__________________
[on sign]




TBA


______________
[Spoken before going on stage]

Before you, a bubble. Imagine. Water falling. Through it.
I am the water. Use me to sliver.
I am the waterfall. Use me to shower.
I am the liquid. Rub me all over your body.

You have the permission to touch me as much as you want.
In any way- that. you. want.
I have the permission to slip in between you.
You have the permission to touch your self as much as you want.
in any way. that. you. want.
I am the water that slips in between you.

You are the water. You are the movement. You are the water.

Moving closer. Moving farther.


_____

define the difference between sexual and senusual
be specific

then ask them to do what you want


_______________
papers
"what makes you want to touch yourself?"
"touch from your hips to your knees"
etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment