sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Friday, August 7, 2026

questioning this blog as a response to my ... locked down throat talk

 I used to write in this blog just because no one would read it and now it's listed on a public profile of my Instagram


So it feels like like it is a private blog

less like a sheer skirt with red underwear 

less like how you let your skirt hem snag on a rough patch of skin

as you adjust it upwards upwards upwards



so then, it is more real this, whole, "making the public private" thing i think I am doing



this thing it feels like is a disrespectful gross thing


I just thought we were living in a surveillance state


I thought that 20 years ago


I thought to myself, everything is already public

and we now know how deeply it is, but wasn't it always with simply different technology?


__________moving forwards_____stepping into____ the nur system___ the practice ____ the product___the potion____ the omen___ the poem


the abrupt ending


No comments:

Post a Comment