sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Saturday, October 18, 2014

sicksicksick

sickening dynamism

balancing swing pull push lub dub ebb flow
they say when one empties the other fills
if all was level there would be no movement

sickening hell eyes
see hell
see heaven at once

has the dynamism has the dynamism
has the dynamism of a star athlete who awakens every 30 years to wow their audience

point unfair fair nodal noxious wiggle

an unclimactic climax wiggles its way to the forefront of yer eye goggles
swimm in gelly liquid lens
that can be bent by fingernails

today no more wanting.
no anything.
clouds low.

clean my room clean my room cleanmyroom
eat my dust
bite it clean
bite it wash
in the serious moon
in the serious target
I had a job I had a job ive had 3 jobs in the past year

noxious black tea baby
absurd desires
for a worn heavy womb

beg to be alone do things based on alone.
if I was alone
id be digging into the dirt to get to the deadline
cross all my Ts dot all my Is extra credit

I can or cannot do it alone


I cant do it alone


do it.
do it.
do it.
do it.

there are many people

from a place of love

I love these knees eyes legs resistance chard of glass on the fllllloooor

no pet
only lies

shut


No comments:

Post a Comment