sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

naked mondays







http://whatishuman.tumblr.com/

Human is me I am human. Unleash the human. I am hairy human hear me ROAR. I am confused skinned and bloodied human. I am design. I am form. this is this is is what was. random bullshit. Moxied and mixing.
there is dark and light. i feel dark today. some other me must feel light.
felt feather
feel better?
feeling....

mixed messages and mixed massages.

i looked into your eyes and felt a surge of exectrical cosmic birth. somehting like it feels when one falls in love.
but your eyes, were averted, and i wonder, in my human form? is it really just all attachment?

2 comments:

Lunar said...

Hey Nur, it's Ambs.
Interesting blog here. and Yah Nakey nur.
I love how you write. You should really self publish a book. We should do that when you come back on this side of the country.

Unknown said...

yes amber!!!!

Post a Comment