sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Friday, June 24, 2011

Okay so today I am incredibly negative. Negative to the positive, just flip it over to the Negative. Can't get over get it over get over it it get it over with it, get over it, Over to it. Over.

Catch the 11:30 bus, scrape once heel turned up turn it turn before fall slip.n. o
heeeeels. Just wait. Oh tall boots of shiny shony. Paste your hair.

let it layers
im afraid
john was caving in

can butt scream at ya and surge
so angry
hate worlds like trees
tresses
desire death to skins on onions and sharply dressed persons talls with clickity heels walking past my bedroom floor is a floor is a floor has no door. No looksies. Onlyrubsies. Fallen ankles and angels. I measure up to no one. Made purdy. Wrapped woods grains fall into oatmeal, and taste so good.

Measure up. no never I never eat breakfast. It falls in my lap. Shake patterns and make snadwiches. I haven't ever realized or been able to feel without immeaurable truth how unbeleievable ...


masho-ego-tistTICK
LIck a stick
bang your own mouth
smudge a pitty pit

spend time seeking revenge when bored

love and loose showers

i am pretendiNG to be richer than I am

DING!


unknowable creature you who hide under skin i bleed out every day to fill up I use gasoline right into my veins. it's not unusual to stick a pin in my arm . quite often that is how I've found love, the drug.
[heart held out a drug called love] love your mother lover her good. Shove her under. It's no good. Above another. Above a friend. Tie the rubber tires to eahc end, a bend, a burnt rubber, melt, into oH so toxic brain and toxic heart. So hard, so hardened. It can never fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment