sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, June 27, 2011

okay okay all right all right

best before yesterday told girl who identifies herself as a girl said felt 30 minutes later was ape shit.
saviour of eyes. tree of desire. reemed boned ridges up all against the texture.

I've seen a young girl grow old like a withering tree under the influence of suppressive pressure. POP SHIT. post modern swings dance lgihtly all over the floor covering underneath which arise skins


this time stops
it spins and lets you out disbobbled
the things you have seen, the things you see, the things you open your eyes to
long distance form from point just here now
but you
are a scientist
littles
say goodbye to
say hello to
identify & conquer!
i you was she he were with them they loud
fucking pet fuxkin hospital

And in those bad moments in your head, in your bed, slide your fingers up your leg, up to your chest, and hold your own heart the way you like. I like to cradle mine and tell her-him-we that even though life is really scary and daunting, hurtful, crazy, beligerent, confusing, and oh... well. It's okay. It will get better. Because here I am now holding you, and I for one, the only important one, love you, whatever you are, unidentified thing, a living creature, all glowy surges

and your back may be letting itself be too straight, too distraught, like right now, I am very straight, and I do so by hardening the muscles, especially in my back.
But i can't take it off like a jacket.
I can't shake it off like a cough in the middle of the night, as I try to sleep next to mold.
it's on. a long standing chronic disease. and i talk negative shit, it doesn't shake off, it doesn't rub off. I whisper or try to whisper like borges, and whisps of soil, not silk.

Unusually.

She he him her jumped out her him their skirt seated ness, and yelled, "And I am not a self, but I do believe in hell. It's the allusion of selves. It's the illusion of s'elf, It's the absolution of self!"

Badly.


Period/

Stains

Teeth

Grin
Wide


Open
Ses
Amy
on me
amor

job sequencer begins
job sequencer stops

all film was lost
in the great fires
of sandstorm number 3
beckonning winds to burn ether

and the sun exploded like a good friend, my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment