sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, August 22, 2011

soooo more to come JOY!

love is not in the color of the clothes you wear
or the friends you hang around
it is not in your economic decisions, we all try our best
it is not in the money we let ooze into our systems
love permeates through us is everywhere and nowhere
we are made of it
skin to skin and bone to bone, cellulose to cell and squishy everything we can't tell
everywhere


our dead hair our live breath

in the outcast sky, in the incandescent pink glow of sunset

in the garbage on the ground, in the blood from your bleeding mouth

teeth pulled still, and i am yet whole

on a personal note, at burning man, I will generate wind to draw our most sincere energies out of what may seem like a dark and light cloud,

and there will be those who will help me, and those i will help

and together we will
HEAL THE UNIVERSE!
make things LIGHT!
drop our WEIGHT!
and fly, I think, I believe.

spirituality is not in the practice, it is in the heart, and I have the strength to believe in all our hearts. all golden. all good. And all you have to do, is seeee it.

I see it. in us all.

hopefully that's all that required. I know I wear God's armour.

it's happened before. It can happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment