sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

deatr class
deter clause

D.E.T. eat HER

dear matter,
your value is paved in gold, is lost, is money
dear standard teacher of your standard, 4 dollars is cheap for your time
i still have to pay rent'
i'm still angry

i want to WORK HARD for the money
my mind is dim, i must work very hard to make the money
while working, I will motivate myself with thoughts of paying more months of rent
with thoughts of buying more drinks of alcohol
with thoughts of bumming less cigarettes
with thoughts of getting paid for my most fufilling work

but its alla  joke and it is very clear
cause my heart hurts
so deep


i feel awfulling crazy and there is lots of pressure i can't do well enough, or pay the bulls
bills, uh, er yeah them.

no bills
they ask me
i pay up

one sewing machine enough to have to


when one can't

explain why


they feel like a monster
and




the money symbols treated like a form of social exchange yet suffocating
so suffocating

out with he animals !
and the disease.

you're gone.

buy./

No comments:

Post a Comment