sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Saturday, March 24, 2012

new blog style: food list for yer oc dness

1 americano & almond milk
(last night: 1 shot of whiskey, 1 modelo, 1 pbr, 1 40 (for afternoon picnic), some sips of a four loco, etc. well it is summer right?)

SPRING BREAK!!!!! woooo

Oh my god it's spring break rules and we  shit ourselves like 7 time last night
Ro Co Co Co rockin
the shocker

all to the hizaa to the hella
ache-in back slopes
rampant ski resort business
are you going?
have you gone?
i'm not in class and I can write asgain!

this nonsense dribble i love so much
slush outta my mouthness
druel. gruel. school... ehhhh forget about that last one.

have i served my indentured attitude?
i think so. I'm 25 and I've been in school since i was2.

ack mmm.

mopeds
screaming
as lilacs
on the sidewalk
scream like carrots
orange and the SHIT STILL WONT STOP coming out

i'm alive
and thank God
this world is so beautiful
and this is how I express it because i am beautiful
and you are beautiful


and i just want to share my love
like pop soda cans on the asphalt
with you

we can crush them hard
so good to be so physsical
climb trees love can do
scrape your head
bang some tree

s


bow down tot he lord
they love you so much
down to the river
river loves you
river wept a whole ocean

for you
him her we
us    all.

No comments:

Post a Comment