sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Saturday, January 17, 2015

that is all

it should be enough to grab lines of coke on a rope hanging from the sky

you shouldn't hurt me
you shouldn't leave me

you've left me
you've left your body

you've left your eyes
I don't see you.

there is no joy but from my own motor

I don't understand your eyes and your sky-grab birthday bag surprise mystery destiny

all I know is my heart is like a clogged motor from all the bullshit from people I love

you don't know me you cant hurt me

as far I am concerned
my eyes as olives

slowly breathing concrete

square shaped roots of a tree

some place to squirm

I feel these feels

none of it is me

no love is me
I am already love and do not have to feel it.

my chest hurts


I am sitting up straight

I am making a sphere

I am protecting myself

there is a sphere around me

I am protecting myself

there is an apple around me

I am protecting myself

I am not hungry

I am no ghost

you wandering wanderless waif

leave me all alone

i'm tired of seeing people abuse other people under the guise of love
and the only way to stop it is to stop it, to stop it myself
and let go of any hopes soiled with baby shit.

from the dumpstered diapers you invisibly wear underneath your material criticisms
and lack of care

it feels like day-walking humans are hunting me down and trying to destroy me so I can't spread love




and it's with control
and it's with accepting control
and it's with one hand behind your back
and the other hand is handing your neighbor a cup of sugar

it's with your words and your body

and the dead eyes you try to fill with life

that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment