sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

lost heart made to ache but baked further gold into foil, started foiling itself around town twirl twirl twirl...
special feeling comes form where but i bought boy oh boy bought the perfect gift in the form of an abstract wish to be blessed with height of the spiritual mind but so off and on i notice it is really ego
upon opening to this new day i say my tongue is not yet burnt and my mind is more pure than in the countless hours sleeping through my sun my sunlight my sonshine
son shone yah
sun peppers and sun maizes
beautiful boy in urban gold and child-like memories of easter on the cement sidewalk
cracked open like today
i lifted my head i lifted my neck
i spoke out and shouted like unduel motions
emoting ebb dub lub flow
making drears out into daisies i collect my head and who and where are you?
for if'n another is to come up and wash me over, i may as well this time adjust the speed and wait to see if the great catastrophe chooses not to come...
confused as well as you two are on the same page
i unclothed rush to your side as the dress folds under you
and each one will love another 
like a brother or a sister kind of lover.
and each one underneath their petticoat shall be lifted in twirling lights of male female games...
the spicyness to experience free love
is coming
in me

No comments:

Post a Comment