sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, December 27, 2010

another birthday started by saying goodbye to facebook
you can find me if you try real hard, or oh i dunno ask one of your friends.
when i want to contact someone, let's see, like Aaaron, I look back in old emails for phone numbers, I call people he knows or used to know, and eventually I find the phone number, the address, etc.

my phone number is 3 6 0 4 6 4 86 56
and if youve never had a good conversation with me outside of a party, it might be a little tough now. but we are still people persons

++++++++++++++++++++
a person is sitting in my my bed
aha!
not dead but dreaming
toes i love sticking out being caught by kittens
and a spider web descending like snow glitter
but no snow here dear just green chills
blue turn into green
that what the time oil is for
massage time into fine lines so maybe my veins will get big enough to draw blood
not afraid
just perceptive
love, nur
red and white candy canes
blood and breath baby

No comments:

Post a Comment