sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I've never felt so disconnectedly repeated in my entire life. disconnected repeatedly. I can speak stand and sing loudly. sometimes the back of my throat gets sticky. there is blood in my fallopian tube. i've been spending way too much time going with the flow. I have no idea what to do. In 2 hours I have a 1 hour appointment. 1 hour after that I have a 1 hour appointment. And after that hour, there is another hour long appointment. The shingles on my roof look really wet and moldy but it's warm inside. I'm just a little shit remembering things in an interesting order. there is a wealth of good hoses and morbid thought sprawls in the overhead compartment. If you pull it down real fast you can joke fake it falling on your head, and oh, wouldn't that scare the flight attendants. Special people do arise out of the water. I saw a wood carving of her the other day in fact. In a pond. In a pool. In a pose. She was, real. There isn't a point to make up anything anymore. Everything is not really truly there. You've lost it. You've put your wet little finger through it. It was real gross and gooey and when you pulled your hand away it clung to the edges of your skin where it meets the nail, and you gagged, and fell down. A whole new universe was created in the shape of spit. One of the most globular I recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment