sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Friday, December 3, 2010

word splogg uphog shit farm
bark weave moon groove
speaker ssap sokes up through your nose
mis-called your name game
misinformed
rampaged
rummaged
room spit
lit grit shit nit-pick
not pick
ing
spout out the shout-out the
frown out
the grass grown fed cow shit
shit shit shit

speak nur
sing nur
let out boar hair whore with devil's horn
let in greene grass fed sunshine led stray rays
star light star bright bright bright
hope eyes upturned
confused half-learned
poor little shaker
shake salt out pill it with some ole spelt whheat
what?
shake shake shake nervous energy
you can or cant
get it calm
it's okay im not really here
im really here
im not really here
im really here
im not really here

it's okay she shouted yelled spilled spelled from the roof of her mouth
from the top of the roof from the streets of Brooklyn
no, Olynpia, no Brooklyn, no delaware, no san fran
no the hills i the valley in utah or hollister
from the banks of my beauty i regurgitate your beauty, spewing

line up all the things and tell me i'm doing something wrong
im doing everything right an I am STILL feeling this way
gaiety and sadness are WOVEN through my fabric of the space time continuum
shut your face
well hold your lips
kiss me quick
bite my lip
shift your face
morph your brain
ache your pain
love wont go away
spit your shit out you have now got two mouths
eat your scream shout
swallow with courage laid down
lay it down doors and shrouds
do inevitably come through the see-through room doom
metal
i see doom metal in my dreams
do you see me?
do you hear me?
doom metal trembles underneath a bridge
i never knew before this text-torial singe
burn my corners
up turned in turned


FAKE! HATE! liar celled icing cake

heart beats is all i can perceive
taps and dubs and proto-beats
blood speak is all i hear through the flesh

my new band's name: (fuck me in) My bloody womb

No comments:

Post a Comment