sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

hey this is funny sometimes

words seem stupid. I am no distinguished writer. I would like to talk about my feelings. This is what this is supposed to be used for. This is supposed to be release. This is supposed to prevent explosion.

Or a gargley group of nails-on-the-chalk-board poems for you. You who never speak. Silent internet audience. So the panopticon of awareness. Equals paranoia for me.
Watching speaking slowing down your slurs to make movement.

I understand, i do not understand. Why does what could be recognized as negative seem so poetic? And the happiness so bland? This is just a private journal or some small lady who never aged past adolescence. The honey of the eucalyptus tree. Anti ANTI BIO your face in my MOUTH.

Warm feelings feel light. My point must be down. Or horned. Yes, I have felt it on the top of my head, formed and de-formed to reform society. My little society the microbes underneath my fingernails. they come creep up to the outside corners of my eyelids at night and watch as the sandman gentley locks my eyes down, so I don't wake up in the middle of the night in a fit of terror, If'n i ever caught a glance of the real world.

All rotting flesh. But I like Our perspective.

Maybe it really was like it was in that big book Dad read to me at night, Myths & Legends. That heavy book. And every night, from dream to dream I would sleep. From stories of girls and animals who were once humans, and mixes and moxies of strings that I could draw out and into my mind as I drifted. Oh i imagine it was opalescent string. And I yawned it out of my father's magic. It was pink. It had the stink of dreams. The wonder if i could get away from this real thing. But really what if this one is the real fake!

Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks. Suck my ass but i like your coffee. I am no coffee connoisseur.
(as lips dress your cheeks, as lips drape over your skin, as lips purse for purpose)
I wait in line to buy organic goods. Under the similar pretension that we all need to be protected from nature. Perhaps what we are trying to do is not natural, but SUCK IT KIDS. Fuck it I'm a tree.

i think worse than the fucked up things they put in the ground to make mutant food we have no idea of what LIFE will be affected by, is the intention spread on the ground, that of dominance and making money out of survival goods.

Anytime you try to make money off of what people need to survive, there will be those who will no longer be able to obtain those goods.

So I think it is swell, yet swollen, that so many of us are being enlightened by random toys and lights and objects that bear no hold on your blood & breath.
For example, super shiny golden track jackets. Blue dreaded hair. Bacon grease. Shiny shiny boots of leather.



(TB More)

No comments:

Post a Comment