sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, September 5, 2011

Thanks to deep Playa

Thank you dear greek deep playa
matted with feet scrapes now your dust is thinly slain
how terribly raw is my face
she called me an angel, i said, we all are.
[scary]
on my face the flesh boils up
steamed skin now tough
can resist burns in the hot sun
contemplating why he would keep keep telling me how hot I am but not how beautiful.
does not think i am beautiful.

I think everyone's face is so terribly unique they are each their own examples of complete beauty


he couldn't stand my face so I put the sunglasses on. he couldn't bear to look at me, because his penis was growing. And my face was red. He thought I was someone else. He didn't care. He cared. He turned away from me. My mouth smelled bad. I have an infection. I haven't taken acre of myself for years. I kissed him we gave each other tongue. My face turned away. I know when my face is a burden. They try so hard but they separate my body from my head. I think he was embarrassed to see me in the light. I looked unlike his usual girls. Red face Lives lower under the surface of our skin care. death face angel race.
race to the line
divisions of grandeur
who are you and who are you deserving of?
the photo turned bad anyhow.
i never loved him.
we danced till dawn.
we danced in the day.
i used him for my sex-dancing motives.
i was desperate for uh pick me up and let me fly kinda guy
our slow dancing rubbed him
we didn't even need to leave the dance floor, right there out in the open.
he appears confused.
i am not what they belong to. Unlike fear love. Unlike near love or near brine.

he to me stood like an adonis. it was clear the connection was physical. i stood with my wings banging the air around me creating whirls of wind magic spheres. i cover my face in the darkness. it is too much to handle. darlin.
face like death, to remind you of the afterlife

No comments:

Post a Comment