sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

OT HER

I'm so lonely and I want a person partner love so badly more than I ever have in my entire life and it is so confusing possibly distracting, I just feel sad that none of the people I've met ever worked out and just want someone to cuddle with and feel safety in touch,  I am sad that this seems so unattainable.  I am sad that the people I'm attracted to end up being so cruel to me. I feel like so much the winter of '05 when I was so lonely I agreed to things I didn't really want to to feel physical intimacy. I feel frustrated that no one in this town matches me and frustrated that even tho I try to become close to people I don't know how to anymore it seems. I really should shut myself down and also stop spending money. Heh. :p


my response to the person who wrote this, Wed. 12:13pm, Nur Greene:
i'm so
paisley drawers hanging all out and the silky vintage shirt's cord ever so touching the hard wood
lonely you see i uh
am human
am being
want a uh
wane that wanton want look in your eyes
and wade...
partner is me. so much more badly. than ever.
so possibly distracting me, me, me, me, me- OTHER.
is so confusing
feel none
touch none
so much like


death.


is it all? yeah but also, breath,



cuddle well, cuddle before, well, how do you feel? touch touch touch touch makes no sense

to feel the hard wood, town match, frustrate fires a.. a uh... glass tube lit up neon greene
kid.
to be so
really should
open up
to the
wind oh
my brains' hairs finely tuned to the ether cords
sense o' sensor
meta-prismic-light filter

and all makes sense if it glows
if it glows

Try hard oh child. Never give up. I love you. Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment