sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Sunday, March 3, 2013

i'll never be a good palestinian girl i'll never be

mother fucker father
British Isles my ass forgtten

slip this rung under my tongue

cut my heart

bleed from all sorts of holes
soils


yes.

OH YES.

OH YES.

please fuck me.


please just get it over with and fuck me i am not sure.
joy is sunshine.
and hugs.
and abuse.. is just so attractive,
that.. would you mind if i cried while we did it?
I really love being graphic.

really love to relive catastrophes that have evolved out of existence.

i am in no way brown. i am in no way white. i REFUSE to hide my identity.
i refuse to lie down.
i refuse to be anything.
i refuse to conform to these social mores.

fuck yr good behavior.
fuck yr anarchy.
fuck you.

fuck me.

fuck my good behavior.
fuck my exhibition.
fuck me.

They asked, Was it a Fever at birth that made yr eyes so big?
I yelled, No it was yr white dominant oppressive culture.

it was the way in which breath was held below voice and mumbling
so casually stated ignorance

it was.
i can see through yr flesh.
it was.
anger.

y. saw the anger it came red through my chest,
then white and blue.
explosions.
love that noise.

no more sin.

shirt comes off.


i just want to. (please if you are a family member this is like the spot where you should probably stop reading)

get fucked by a white man who wants to dominate over me and tell me i'm childish for wanting honesty.

i just want
 to

i just want to

to

BREATHE. actually. actually really i just want to breathe and pretend i dont notice that your shirt came off as i took the oxygen in. i was looking down...


 somehow it's all wrapped together. this broken heart. this far away land. this broken family. these loose wires. this cosmic memory. this angel birth.

[this sullen desire to be wrapped in someone's arms and shook "it'll be alright. you don't have to carry this bridal burden alone"]

I believe you are all trying.
All I asked for. Was to be allowed to sing.
At tops of trees. Sing like a bird, but you wake up and the sun in your eyes, you CAW at the Lord my God in the form of a Stellar Jay squak.

in the form of.
a white man.
learning how to love without attachment.
and a nice lady.
who cuts the slack,
until we are all free.

i'm not perfect. i don't know how to express myself when i can see how brilliant blue her eyes are in my head,
i have so- anger.
Anger fuck damn shit.. um... eat  my shorts.

look. neither y. nor Nur.
will be able to overcome the abstract turnings of a
globe.


I'll just try my hardest.
Can we just agree?
That we'll both try our hardest to ourselves be free?


and what does that mean.

ya know.

live the dream.


dont shoot bullets in peoples faces
embrace destiny.
sometimes let children tell you what to do.
support one another in solidarity.

because God I came from a desert mountain.
and I came down.
to fuck. shit. up.





and THATs why it's gonna be okay.
because i WILL tear down yr patriarchy.
and i WONT put up with bullshit.
 in whatever way i can when i can where i can how i can
in time.
with twine thorns THOR and ROSES






disturbing audio: better than genetics







No comments:

Post a Comment