sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Saturday, January 14, 2012

portions for forces

force-particle
explodes and neeeds no real-time activity to prove itself

needs no skin to skin touch
but in proportion to one over the inverse square of the distance

to death

increasingly, and acceleratingly so, wishes there could be physical validation
in portions, for forces,
for foxes, for stolen things wish'd to be made real

make me real!
cause im not changing
make me feel real!
so im not a blame'ed thing
with a feel?
cause it's the closest thing
to being normal
secret: normal is an imaginary non-imaginary concept of standards that no one fits into, But
Everyone's Gonna be there.
naked is the most real thing to me

as i write this to you, oh avatar, i relenquish my own-split spirit
only avatar hears
only avatar smells my body
only avatar and the real as imagined normalcy to them who portends to be outside & other
a.k.a. my   two eyes
(ogling) *shudderrs*

(breathespace)

good'bye! *blinksquints*

No comments:

Post a Comment