sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, July 30, 2012

Health Matters Summer 2012

Alright so there are these areas that need to be cleared in my body-being-living-creation thing.

A. LUNGS / HEART CHAKRA / OBSESSIVE LOVE --> FEELING BETRAYED or ABANDONED
B. LIVER / COLON / ANGER / MOTIVATION / DEPRESSION / SEXUAL ABUSE
C. LIFE PATH / DIVINE PURPOSE / SPEAKING TO ANGELS / WOUNDED HEALER / SERVICE
D. DENTAL / JAW TENSION
E. GROUNDING / PERMACULTURE / SELF-SUSTAINABILITY
F. MY LIFE AS AN ARTIST / MAKING WORK / FULFILLMENT / CREATION / BEAUTY /
PERFORMANCE LIFE
G. GREENE RELATIONSHIPS ZAHR RELATIONSHIPS pink & green FOREVS

It starts like this, child genius born into dysfunctionhousehold of LOVE energy.
Now ever-child-fae-nymphette-monster struggles to find friendship, love, physical intimacy, without FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. thinking everyone is secretly out to get me, but in place of FEAR find LOVE! and flexibility.
[p.s. I LOVE MEL and OLIVE]
A broken person can still make Tea. A broken person is a walking talking me, no matter who i am. The Lord heals all. The Lord loves us each the same.
I've been feeling especially stuck lately. But I really think it is still a break-through to notice how you feel. I wanted to have a baby. Because she calls to me. Because she is the nicest color of blue. But she is me too. And so I embark again and again and again on the journey of (s)ELVE(s).

Natural Medicine Life

Shizandra the five flavor berry
A. Shizandra     "five flavor berry"
       2 dried herb capsules 2x daily
     Lung Tonic Tincture:  
  Licorice, Osha, Elecampane, Reishi
       2 droppersful 3-4x daily

B. Happy Heart & Liver Tonic: 
  Hawthorn, St. John's Wart,
Motherwort, Oats, Tulsi, Blue Vervain, Anenome
       2 droppersful 2-4x daily
     Digestive / Mineral Tea:
 Nettles, Chamomile, Peppermint, Calendula, Hawthorn, Marshmallow
       strong infusion 1 qt / day

D. Mouth Rinse:
  Oregon Grape, Splanthes, Oregano Oil
       swish in mouth 1-2x daily

Movement Based / Spiritual / Psychological / Life Stuff

A. making art, learning to love myself so much I do not seek love from others, trying to not be attached, and replace attachment with the cherishment of others, doing energy work on myself, working with stones, and planning out life so that it is not centered around my relationships, feeling satisfied in what I do have, being less critical/judgmental on myself so that I can think clearly about others, meditating & exercising regularly, being reapply open when it is OK and closes when I need to protect myself, knowing that it is okay for things to be in disrepair and I can attend to them later....
B. making lots of art work, using my hands to remove energy from tense blocked locations, believing in myself, self-confidence despite the adverse rxns to my being, learning not to tell myself that i hate myself and want to die, relaxing and realizing that there is time and giving myself patience, not investing too much energy in other people, reminding myself of my passion, talking regularly to people I love like my family, and getting dirtied people out of life so I can be with less distractions, staying away from desires to have sex, being satisfied with self-touch and learning to let myself be familial & affectionate with my friends, digging deep into my subconscious so i can heal from being abused & so i don't irrationally blame potential lovers in some manifestation, letting go of "hurt Nur" and embracing "okay strong Nur"
C. San Diego / Massage School? More Evergreen? DANCING. Guatemala This winter?? Loving myself and remembering that most of all , all I want is everyone to be loved, and to never have to earn it, that it is just there and that no one has to feel hurt ever again or taken advantage of, or overlooked for their differences. <3
D. Trying to keep on finding low coast dental clinics, go to guatemala, now or later??? learning to make money so my teeth dont fall out, brushing my teeth way more often, Fluorspar! relaxing & massaging my jaw, Low Stress Lifestyle (HA)
E. Planning to do farming / growing herbs my own vegetables, spending time outside by myself at the rock quarry now, which has my airy desert-like nature and my homie deep down self too (woods), quiet time, self time, less hanging out
F. life stufff life grad school? making stuff figuring out the art in the community, moving ahead so i get to the real world of making art that isn't constantly monetarily supported by a school/debt
G. Just remembering that we all are here to Love and we should all be given a chance, and not giving up, despite how many times I embarrass myself, or run away, and letting love in too, and not denying it, but also, tending to already existing relationships with others. Getting closer to my family or trying to. Traveling to see my father.

___________________
anyone stranger or otherwise gots any opinions on whether I should stop going to school since I can graduate now, but I don't have to?

have I mentioned I have been in school since I was 2 without more than a 6-month break inbetween?

______________
really want to learn how to express myself without being mean or cruel so I don't have to scare people to be heard.

KTHANKS KBYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment