sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Sunday, October 7, 2012

i am ever was will be

I am somewhat frustrated about the lies the children told me on rainbow strings held in between their fingers. lies that sounded like pain relief. They said. We would. Not have to conform.

This yet and wet child still hovers and shivers.

On the cold morning, I breathe in morning light. damp. and with the breath of uncertainty.

Then take it in and breathe warm pink red breath steam on my hands I rub together, the love baby's breath, I the baby, you the child now. WE sing to  the sun. And yellow light entertains our hearts to make light of... This universal joke.

what a farce a fake

how many moons until you die time

What do I have to do to make people believe I'm sane. It wasn't in the movies.

Why have all my friends got so conservative.


I am lost in time. I move neither forward nor backwards.
Hi. How are you?
I'm Nur.
I'm a Ghost, and yet I still belong here.
In this circle earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment