sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, October 1, 2012

just an emotional morning....

the rabid dog whispers
the rabid dollar hisses at me
the cats crawl to seep my warth which i so willingly give
may i must i? drope at a hat? this hat? that hat?
which where and for whome?
no bad memories
no stuck bodies
no ageing teachers
but agating teachers
miserly leaving the backyard spring
a hope skip and jump leap LEAP your way to the WORLD you leave by living in it
oh but how bout through?
are you through with it yet?
YOU YOU YOU YOU = HELL
and I write it all the time
just like ME ME ME ME ME reminds me of dying
and PRO PRO PRO PRO propenents ofanything
are jutted out maasques of clever hiding
like smiling
'and slying
all masks of divining and book telling story folk
faer skinned creatures spinning
i cant tewll a lie i cant tell a lie i cant tell a lie i can only scream.

I can only breathe.
I can only feel.
and my own heart rmeinds me of death and re birth.

The sunshine is  delight on my tongue as I swallow the ruins of yesterday's confidenc edown my throat whioch is sore and abrazive to my gentle lungs
whisp[ers sweet nothing i toil;d her (myself)
as I make love to myself by exhaling on the closed-circle and inhaling on the... I'm sure you said the phrase "vesica pisces" but I can't rmeber what that means


the means justimate the ends

and I apporximate these two two words to mean one

and i estimate the msiles to come from taking advanatge of someone
and perhaps all that feeling is, is taking advantage of the earth
my poor brethern still wallowing scraping to lift their bodies from the dirt
and scrathcing untilt he nails bleed
that's freedome ! that's america!
that's golbal economy
UNTIL YOUR NAILS BLEED & AND YOUR FAMILY STARVES
UNTIL YOUR FAMILY (next generation coming soon!) MAKES WAR
and all the love making you did chocked up to being RAPED
rape culture just the bacteria iny our tum-tum abdominal... digestive tract
fuck me in the ass God
because I bleed so thin
we could drop drop disgust out together
fuck me in the ass oh gentle fairy king
this figure born of innocence became disturbed at some point
and never did think it wrong to be fucked
while taking a drink of water, because DEAR GOD I am ever so thirsty.
this is the words that go wiht the motion of one bending therir neck out and creating an arch in order to drink/ breathe/sing
sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment