sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Saturday, October 13, 2012

the thing is

I don't know if i relate to anyone except through their own suffering.

Love for me may be more similar to empathy.

I allow myself to be saved and want to save others.

I cannot talk, but feel blood.

I desire connection through the physicality of our bond, not simply metaphysically or spiritual.
But I must hide until it is time to help or serve others.

Invitations are open to every heart that bleeds. But I can offer no camaraderie or entertainment.

It is time to return to the cavelike structures recording in my DNA and the womb-like structures that taught me how to breathe. All those who would like to be close family can enter.

I am tired of pretending I understand these words other than my own, and that we speak a common language with our tongues, no but we speak a common language with our bodies. And you are all telling me to retreat, for we are one body in awareness of our self. And we wish to let me be alone. So I can learn how to teach myself to teach others how to breathe.

So my tears bring joy not only desperation and pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment