sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

everything is such bullshit.

http://clouddestroyer.tumblr.com/

i'll never leave or return.


this is where i've always been.
there is no other. thing.


dancing is the only peace.






on this tuesday. please lord give me dance.




excrement from my throat: on this Mar's day

from the back of the scratchy residue slide

yet i woke with my jaw more aligned
and only dreamed of sleep

on this can feel the blood
day
hands cold and
scared forms
to only cook dinner
awaiting
thai basil and sesame oil
these are the real things

no. well.
i think self-worth is a dream
alll this dust on my sleave
brush it off
shake hands

find someplace to dance peace
quell heart spins. move to the mobile.
dream up innard ankle lovers
innards on the ground
disgusting
youve got a charge
im afraid
shake my hands to the ground
im ive got lovers up the arms
in bones dried with long hair
mystical
talk a lot of shit
indigenous
in the eyes
power to reflect the sun
and age slowly
like black currant.
where my juice
thins
my hair grows long
in crevices unknown to these men

with long spider legs i could crawl
but these squirrly ghostly ones i do creep

cuddle into the corner of my own bed
im my own owner
be yer own dog.



audio: mar's day: be yr own dog

No comments:

Post a Comment