sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Friday, April 12, 2013

bad jesus gummy bears

baby jesuit saintly gummy bears

when i trinkle your bellies on the mattress
i shrink at the softness
and flab of yer grizzly belly
yr. hair is soft and a'growing like a real bear
your lips are tender wet.. red.. green.. blue...
you wrap gooey so much round me
even as children lie about sleeping parents
i bleed sadness
and form wranglings of legs arms fore-arms fore-heads lips-against-the-back-of-nape-neck-speck-deck
fingers thru fingers
rub belly gummies
rub feetsies and toeses
and fore-legs calves like milking
furry gummy ones
drop on my tongue
as wrap on my body
and don't i know

i'm not sad enough

i'm not glad enough

to be having comfort like this one blanket gummy bear
RED
cuz gums bleed
got an infection

down to the cut throat

down to the
inside heart
where black grows
and fermenting sadness
turns tempeh
one day will feed my mind
mush into cream
and sugar in my coffee
to

regenerate

that sunshine
and darklight




love, like power / violence
when power & violence make only sounds
that soften the grazing hum of my queen's life



audio: bad jesus gummy bears

No comments:

Post a Comment