sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

intracranial pressure rain = water = tears = __________ .

I was sitting inside this coffee shop with all windows on the outside walls, locking my bike up before and feeling the air fill with moisture and the sky darkening pumping air into the sides of my cranium

And as I sat saved myself from the rain I began to find tears running down my face and of course I looked up and it was raining heavily pounding and I with neutral affect sat with wet eyes and cheeks and wet upper collar bone and waited for my face to stop crying.

and as soon as the pressure let up and the rain slowed down, I did stop. 

face dried quickly

and before that, when i was leaving the house with my bike I got hit in the eye by a soft leaf swinging into my face as i was leaving my backyard hanging my bike on my left shoulder stumbling to protect my other eye from the bike handles, and my right eye was irritated and injured- it teared up and turned red, swollen. 

eye contracted and calmed quickly

sky opening now

floods still building

mouth still waiting

well of the world inside myself

i think i truly might be a cenote to Xibalba








No comments:

Post a Comment