sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I know a lot of stuff. Jeese christ gawd. I'm afraid I know too much. I'm afraid of all sorts of things. These demons getting inside of me. These attachments clawing at my mind. They'll be able to tell, this spiritual celebrity really does lip-sync, as well as breath-sync, as well as love-sync... And OH it's not real at all.

I begin when I stick my hands deep in my chest to pull up-root these turn-nips in the bud. I am afraid of love, of loving, of being around people, of believing that people won't hurt me, of being myself.. because I know how manipulative I can be. It never seems to be true, until after it's happened. And I don't want to hide anything. So I bear my weight on my chest. ...

It seems things are different. Actually.

My hole in my heart is a fire-pit.
My hole in my head is a vision.
The holes carry fire & light well. They need air to breathe.
Like you, like me...

I dream of the white picket dream in retro, I dream of being the child that dreams of the white picket dream,  because I know that dog is dead.

And what is all this manic energy that fills the space? What is it, cause the hole is not the root, there is no root, the energy fills the space. What space? Empty space. Filled space. No space. No luck.

The hole is empty and filled with fire, the fire burns the pain.

And when I say, "Don't think about him. Think about me." But WHEN I say, "__________", and breathe. We share light.
:Like laughter.

When I fill that space with breath, it fills me with light. When I am lit, I spark, and connect.
To feed yourself is one thing. To teach yourself how to feed your self is another.

You silly fish.

To feed yourself the fish you are. To spare the breath for the lungs, knowing it will spill over into the water. To dunk and swim freely. We are This "kinder-gardener". I color fingers like crayons. Nails make paper straight edges. Joints make stretch. Like when you stretch your hand up to tell the teacher, "I fucking love you and thank you for giving me everything you can to support my education!"

Thanks THanks THANKS YOU. silly fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment