sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Saturday, June 30, 2012

What it feels like to be the wind / weather

Today i. Cry. I am. WArrior. I run. M y fingers backwards on the soil it grows into mud Today i spin like wire and create electricty Today i trick myself into flying up with the wind And pitter patter slosh on the roads Today i am a car Today i am a couch that is covered with blankets Today i hearth my hurt heart TodY i sing songs about the quiet things Today i am a bird like other days The rocks they confuse And the dirt i just brush off my shoulders Old wise crow and who is also the summer wind Blew in today What a babe thAt breeze To flicker beside my wind To warm ,the coldness of my spin The sun and the moon in the sky The death aNd the life in the same breath The blood aNd the breath in the same Squint Towards hope Not as a dream But as real as ice cream When you come home The plants in surreal fashion Brush up against you Wrap them arms around you And whisper sweet nothings in your ear They whisper whAt we all whisper The heart is carried in your heart is carried in mine heart is carried The ground bows upwards The embrAce concave convex Con fuse ing The fuse box dimly lit Dim not dumb Not fixed Fun and Fawn Frolic with fingers in meadows made of green lace I love you so much i never want you to know For feAr of embarassment So i regret to inform you that i need a push Cause i WIll stay on the I love you so much i never want you to know On the I love you so much The lift Everytime i reach the top of the mountain I love you and i need a push But in the meantime will Watch this mountain grow I love you mountain And when i tell you, must you know i am the wind And with all this mountain i love you And with all this wind i love you even when i am stuck on the lift Ready to On the tip top Mix a fever Flowering into new weather

No comments:

Post a Comment