sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Kali

Dear kelli,

I'm like patriarchy and you're Kali, and you do everything women aren't supposed to do, right?

uhhhhhhhhhhhh. start over.

I just wanna say. That in every contradiction is an arrow where the point is made to find you.
In every piece of you, there is a piece of me, and I want to find it.
For me to 'agree' with you, would be to ignore the part of you that connects with me.
It would be like brushing my unique self under the rug for your unique self.
It would be like un-weaving and re-weaving that rug so that none of the strings attached.

For you to believe, that I always disagree with what someone else is saying because I either:
want them to be more developed, want to say i am right, or prove them wrong (or whatever it was you said today), would be obscuring my intention: to understand you in spite of Me.

Thank you,
That's all.

Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment