sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2nd year

It's second year children. It's 2013. The year that is the second version of 2012. This is second year. SECOND YEAR.

Let's take a minute here to embrace.


.

.

.

Now. What's so cool about second year? Second year is the second chance to do everything you didn't do but wanted to in the 1st year of the Great Transformation. 2013 is the year for new beginnings, the year to embrace your fears, to let go of shame, to be yourself even in the other children mock you and never ask you any questions about who you are ever, to stop breaking boundaries, to break more boundaries, to hold windows open in Winter, to make love to the earth, to find out our histories based in blood and breath, to discover the true story of Lucifer, and who is Satan? And is 'e made of strings?

2013. A mark to lead astray danger. 2013 a release.


2013. a year to love Jesus Christ and Krishna too.


Sometimes I wonder. . . How much do they want me to hide? How many thoughts do they want me to cover up when I am around? Do they honestly think I sit in stillness when I lie? Why can't we be friends based on what we share and not what we share exclusively?

I dream of an Olympia where people actively try to join different social groups together.

These thoughts. well. not everyone cares about what you care about. But I am very nice. I think about the power of blood a lot. I see it as this epic metaphor.

I will find out what it is in the power of blood that does these things:

makes me feel like something cosmic is going on when I bleed
romantic spiritually connected feeling
also has the power to make people never really try to be with me again (scares people away?)

what if blood is like a test? a filter?

I fell in love twice this year. I FELL in love I don't think that's the same as Loving someone, or being in Love, or learning to Love unconditionally.

Both times I fell in Love it seemed clear it wasn't real. Not based in 'reality'. Not matching with what was really there. But it made me wonder? Really, when does it? Love is like a new creation, a thing of its own. The thing is, both these people, who I hardly know, I feel I will love forever. I feel like I will always love them when I see them. I won't always be attracted to them, I won't always feel safe around them (bec. I don't really know them on this life), but i would spare my time for their benefit, I would feed them, I would nurse them if they were sick, I would give them gifts, alllto  maybbe   maybbe it iS real... all towards the allusion that we were very close in  past life or a future one. That I am, like a curse, connected to forever.


Because it is a curse to know how close two seemingly random souls are. It takes a lot of maturity, patience, responsibility to try to leave those people alone while you try to tame your Lioness down, from straight up pouncing on them.


It is a chore for me, to learn how to Love others, by letting them go.


Perhaps, this new inquiry into Blood & Ritual will help me. Don't think this is WEIRD and CREEPY.

This is real. This is our histories. This is US. We come from sacrifice. We know we don't have to kill now. What does this mean? We come from Blood.
No blood spillt or lost. We Love you forever.

(a message from Nur)
I love you forever. No matter how far you travel away from me I will love you for eternity. and as I knew you before you were born, I will continue to dance in our bones, called Earth, called Fire.

One day I'll figure out how to show you so when I say HI! on the street you know, hey, it's me Nur and we've known each other for a looong time. And we Both LOve eahc other forever
...

but i'll have to make a neat painting or write the right poem or play the right song for you to notice me
through my mesh of teeth and bones

to your face
i kiss you with each breath

just like my family.


happy 2nd day! happy 2nd year! For the very second time!


blood articles:

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blbloodcomp.htm

What is the composition of blood?
Blood consist of cellular material (99% red blood cells, with white blood cells and platelets making up the remainder), water, amino acids, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, hormones, vitamins, electrolytes, dissolved gases, and cellular wastes. Each red blood cell is about 1/3 hemoglobin, by volume. Plasma is about 92% water, with plasma proteins as the most abundant solutes. The main plasma protein groups are albumins, globulins, and fibrinogens. The primary blood gases are oxygen, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen.

keywords to research:

red blood cells
white blood cellls
plasma
hemoglobin


http://www.ausetute.com.au/blood.html

Oxygen Transport

[nur note: I have the means to figure this out. In my own way. I mean I didn't study organic chemistry for nothing. have you heard me speak of a fractal-like introsepction? that's what i'm best at.]

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2808834?uid=3739960&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21101489563583

 interesting Jstor article: this one seems the most legit for my micro-cosmic research

TOTALLY LEGIT ARTCLE read for free here:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3xweHqL800-RWI1S3F5a2FHanc




No comments:

Post a Comment