sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

la Lopp

everything is sliver
slivering
slippery
slipping
and covering like dinner


everything is dim
the light is left
to the left
to the left it
ya
you left it


everything is uncovering
hovering
sprout point
it's fine
and okay
finger nails
shine like the
mirrors on
yr teeth
in the dim light

and can't we imagine
a blanket sky
smells like
relief
not the aspirin kind

im not sorry
I have power
you are gone now.

I sit on the green grass in the shade.
and I do not love you.
Instead, I turn from you
and I do not eat you
instead, I am born of you
born of a cold wind
hot on a warm mouth

spit you out
king chow down,
no more patience for your kind asshole
only patience for my brethren.

oh I love the sunlight
I love the moonshine
I love the rain on the tip of my nose
I love the little birds' wings
as they make shadows
on their their way to God only knows...

audio: god only knows this sliverring

No comments:

Post a Comment