sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Sunday, May 26, 2013

damn it feel s good to be gangster

social class: what's up?

so what's up with yoga coming from the Vedas? a text that also subscribes to a detailed caste system. a text that was created by lighter skinned Aryans enslaving the idigenous people of India (Dravidians) and appropiating their culture into their own spirituality which they then use to sustain their influence on India for thousands of years.
most people would just be like: well, that's what happens. ya know Christianity & Paganism?
BUT I would say. Something smells fishy.
If these texts are supposedly written through direct cognition with God, the Source, Brahma, Universe in meditation... why do they recommend class distinction and systematic opression.

While white folks and brown folks and rich folks and sometimes poor folks do Yoga in ballrooms... thinking to themselves, "I'm practicing an ancient form  of health, learning to merge my soul and body!" or "Well damn. this feels good.".. I can't help but think... The whole part of it being valued for being ancient, or handed down from G_d or.... having some divinity.. might be really... Social practice handed down and ritual  handed down, whilst taking precise emasures to keep it in good shape, as best we can since 3000BC..

But do we really want to follow systems rooted in human sacrifice and sluaghter & enslavement of idigenous people? a sytem rooted in... The creation of a moral and ethically foundation to the merits of Socio economic borders whose lines have sharp consequences when touched?

Even if in these modern times, lines are finer. Even if in these fine times, modern lines lie.

So here's what I think is really going on:
I think there is some universal reality wave going on.. let's call it Oh I dunno the Natural Laws or Universe or Nature or Physics or Consensus Reality.. But we could also call it Magic, or Reason, or Intuition or Medicine..
And these guides (sign posts, markers, channels, thru-ways, energy trains, vehicles, sacred geometry, the grand scheme of things, the way thinsg work, circles) are what humanity calls Religion.

But it might be that all the religions have got it wrong. That they forgot to take into account how evenly God would ahve to be filter through Society. For it to be communicated. Even Communion, to be communicated would have to become Distorted. Even Ritual, which imposes itself so that without words, without mental posits, one can embrace/ experience the ecstasy of Totality... Yet, even Ritual has to be passed down over hands and lockets, and will ultimately be communicated through the socially conditioned language, the socially conditioned grammar, the sociall conditioned brain, the socially conditioned bookstore that sells the various translations from years passed.. See what I mean?

What can we do to find the Truth? Because I am still under the impression it exists I keep looking.
I can't follow the geneology of the gods to discover the healing methods to cure cancer. But I can weed out this seemingly irrelevant information and get to the heart of the practice, no matter what religion. There are some common truths to be met.

Today I am figuring out if there is evidence or documentation that Hinduism stole much of its wisdom from non-Aryans lving in India before it was written.

I just don't really want to be part of a cult.

okay. alright. holla. http://www.hinduhumanrights.info/uk-now-has-seven-social-classescastes/
read this: weird.


Well. it may just be that I am going to be learning the tools of my trade my whole entire life..
Tools meant to see beyond the surface of what is apparent and obvious.


well ive gone off. gonna keep reading my Indian Tradition book (from the beginning to 1800BC) and my Human Sacrfice throughout history book, and my Pre-coplombia Literature book and I'll get down tot he bottom of this...
[ps i am hiding ina room bec. I am wearing someone's dress who is in the kitchen.. and I haven't changed since last night so... ]



No comments:

Post a Comment