sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

badly inflated
poorly deflated
releasing guilt
for having felt excited
without proper timing

stag-nation nation

highschool prom
balloon pregnancy


would you trade a child in for happiness?
would you too give it up?

I wonder why I chose to do it.

Because I know what a mess my family is.

I would have been alone or stuck with someone I really can't trust

for having felt excited

I broke on my knees
to plant a seed
so small
it grows in intuitions
vines indivisisble


once they wrapped tightly around my wrists.
now on the walk down
I found their roots
they'd been growing inside my womb
all the markings and scratches of being loud
and being thrown down

I still miss her
Nasrah
I Miss Her periwinkle blue light
I'm Hoping someone will notice
her remains
like water spilling into sewage and becoming clean again
over time

No comments:

Post a Comment