sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

no rules writing

no rules writing to get your writing out if you have enough time

timetimetimetimetime fingers writing out

if no one can read the writing on the wall does it still constitute as writing?

these hands now are ... palm faced.they almost touch.
(is this enough freedom she whispers?) rotating wrists.
until your fingers parallel to the veins bulging down your wrists
until your fingers parallel to the veins down your wrists

rotating wrists.
palms facing.hovering fingers palmpad.


this blurry of a description of magic.i call it: palms wrists turning
what it does is cultivate your chi, but hold it, still, but moving, so it grows.

*I am not knowledgeable nor un-knowledgable. More or less these are opinions of mine.

*****************************************************************************************
(emotional blogpost beware walk away )
distraught over lack of time

each moment passes and it's like, "Where's the race?"

I really can't keep up with time.

I'm trying to remember a place, after I'm Done writing this, that exists inside me. I heard about it, forgot about it,been there,left,returned. I can touch it sorta. It's close to my heart.
I can touch my fingertips to it, feels like it goes inside.








Am I watching more people in their mid-thirties on tv because I'm in my thirties?












I have to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment