sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Sunday, December 10, 2017

no Plans

a new day
a new fidgety delivery day
On the dollar sign we pray
The signs are streets waving
Hello to you, saviour
field walker
hands on the clovers
run over me
when you find me in the mud
walk over me
cover me up
handwalker
breast stroker
lover made into liars
loves made into skies
clouds designed by our hot breath
feast yer eyes on this

shaky sugar
and blue blessed

The night comes in the window as if the whole world just turned
off
and it did
put on a lid


It would be pleasant for these eyes ocean
to be so salty sea
that I couldn't see anymore
and just believe

Dear diary waters
and moontime offers

will you hold my hand as I walk down?
I miss the feeling of being held

https://youtu.be/CnBGqWjXkvg

No comments:

Post a Comment