sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

FK

Dearest clear water gadget.

Open my wide large eyes and suction onto my eyelids.

Help me see wiser

I keep making mistakes and feeling crushed and empty can.

Im not a believer in anything out of the can

Damn crushed crinkled aluminum stain of the earth

Hole in my heart so..

Must damage something else to feel better

Must damage my need to be on time or right or wrong or damaged or pretty or grimy.

Must be malleable washing myself with forks not knives dear little dagger

Must open my mouth for firm berries to enter

Little babe

Must find time to be silently shouldering her warm chest and open womb

Devise a way out a wormhole a snout

A baby blanket a mother someone like me or the stars or the entire night

My moistness tears up and scrunches the clouds crowds crying rain
Must me my heart over the northwest

All that digestion feeling
And ripping the roof off my mouth so i can




Fuck you
So gently
As if you
Were once the star
Of bethlehem
I follow to only encounter
Danks smells on the way
To yerr holy land
Of desert grab

So i can
Lay in
Side you
And
Scream dry pleasantries

Untill all moisture is on our unified body
Of bread and blood.


cry the happiest joy
So into my arms zipper in the sky I go
Tuck myself into self-ecstasy.

Not yet sure if one can ever go inside that Time together.

But perhaps if they were entwined.

No comments:

Post a Comment