sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A: This is a pity! I pulled out mud and blood with concrete, building this house to house your emotions that get stuck down.
B: Brilliant!
A: Well of course, I am simply the best thing ever. How does one measure value?
B: In inches of fingers. The measurements on your arm.
A: Yes, I hold down the angle of my elbow to the ground to measure your feet, which are unfounded by the way.
B: I have to go.
A: Finish this house. Finish this cage!
B: I am the matter of this wall, and the mutt of this star!
A: I will fine you or find you if you go.
B: Chel-out. Chelate. When ether and air rise, one can purse their lips and blow a pearl straight through bubble barge and blow 'dem down the hole. Ha.
A: Well, goodbye.
B: I'll be only out here allowing you to be vulnerable.
A: How does that work again, matter?
B: ....
A: Mutt?
B: I'll be gone, I, your emotions, sacrificed, and only vulnerability..
A: Remaining. I let you go?
B: We allow each other to run out sometimes, with the unknown chance of some other fluidity filling the space. That, is vulnerability. And it shows us how to be truly comfortable, in the wave of time as they nap in their own globbultaing universe, hammock.
A: Ham & Muck!
B: Muckker!
A: Matter!
B: Mater!
A: Mad Mad Hatter Hater!
A & B: BLurn blurn boiling ina pot of boiling matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment