sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Thursday, November 3, 2011

face or fck yourself

1. FARCE


2. INHABIT


3. MOTIVES UNCLEAR


4. LICK YOUR LIAR CELLS CLEAN





5. UNSPOKEN A'SPOKEN

BABY I'VE BEEN WARMED IN THIS WOMB

6. LETTERS
CLIMBING

FEATHERS


7. POP CULTURE........////////??????????????? SUCKS ARSE


8. LIPSTICK PRICK POINT
and CLICK.

10.


TIME AS A TARGET. TIME As A MARKET. TIME AS S'TRUTH.

TIME SLEUTH TIME TOOTH

time takes its toil on us all! and my hairs on my genitals falling, gracefully on your carpet microscopic painters of fiber so much more gray than a harboring pain. little lo little loo little pee in the morning all makes sense to the harbinger of baked eggs. im so hungry mommy.
im so cold.
im so optimistic.
i'm so bold.
i drink coffee.
i make lists about ME!
i'm a fairy
i can hardly breath.e.

me. me.me.me.me.

kalling all kaleidoscopes. pictures and phrases. calling all liars, bullshitters, and mages. calling all his his his his stupid pants! calling all bark dropping to pick up after yo'self.


kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment