sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Warning: Hard of hearing need not scroll eyes down

Every limb in my body is a foreign part. Every skin covers. Man made materials. I feel sick to my lungs. I destroy this body. I destroy who I am. I change constantly to tear off the existence of my under the under the under the neath fairy scary tale. I beckon abstract thoughts to make you bed. Beg for me baby beg baby. I AM not a girl. I don't care who I will fucking become. I don't want to diet. I just want to die, so these foreign energy systems can go home and leave me alone. My face no face but fuck. My teeth no teeth but luck. My eyes no eyes just balls. Fall face forward, and fall fall fall. I light up another magic, magistracy. I lose what I cannot protect. I beckon and looking ahead see nothing but disease. My eyes are gone. Black and cold remain. This over-dramatic foretelling of a future in vein. Which vein this vein is in vein this vein this vein look vein fuck blood. I hate you carelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment