sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

if time was coffee, i would fill my belly until i vomited
if time had lines i would carve them into my skin with a hot staple
if i could ride clouds, i would ride them to see my mom but not tell her what i was doing, and just watch her at night to make sure she went to bed alright.
if i could believe i created this world, I would believe that falling in love was possible, instead of it always having been in the past
the illusory dream


I want to listen to blonde redhead
in completely white room
white on white on white on red
bouncing rhythms with no heat
just memories of being real.

stuck in the dreams of imaginary becoming.


saying i wanna believe we're all beautiful
but they wont throw rice in my ears for that
singing i am tree shining in the wind but but but but

wolf dries

come down _____ lucky.


here/ herro.
man luck trust you. seattle new.

faux sho.



shiny toy guns

No comments:

Post a Comment