sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"going round and round"

I dunno, is sex the cycle? Seems to me if one were to pin-point the place that we get stuck round spinnin'.. It WOULD be the physical/biological/sexual process of reproduction.
[cycle=eye=point, where [equals]=[proportionately to / alpha]


duction 
duction
abd-
duction
duction
re- duction- duction duction-
pro- duction- duction-
in- duction duction-
in-  tro-   duction-  duction-
re-  pro-   duction- duction- duction-
con- duction- duction- duction-
de- duction-  duction-
se- duction-    duction-     duction-      duction-       duction-


"A duction is an eye movement involving only one eye"

seduce|   always with women as objects (1769).
to persuade a vassal to desert their allegiance (1520s)..  to God?
to lead + away (Latin).
to corrupt
to draw away
to remove
withdraw
from se- to sub-
to lead + from under
to su-
 is a good conductor jesus?
is a good conductor a good leader?
to duct
to duke
the eye balls
astray
on the path
to lead, to pull, to drag

i'm sorry for my infraduction
in the movement of a single point-pupil
depression is the under-curve that the over-curve will be going to have been
in its later years
as an elder
jesus
i'm not so sorry
and what is confession? if i am to be in sorrow...
i am not to be in  sorrow
with god shouldn't one give up sorrow?
if i could confess my sins
i'd wring them together with string and slip dem under the door
to jesus
who i had been thinking
loved me regardless
and how many knots? rings? ties? strings?
as many as the garment wrings
around their neck
their neck
their neck hole.
empty black
space.

this is my language
squak squak squak
river runs fever in me
cry squak cry caw
jesus.
it just so happens i am a christian.
i am a christian death goddess.



 
 
further
 
 
hi? hello? how are you? hey it's me Nur. I am sitting in the bakery down the street. I have problems with Fear. Sometimes I am afraid to fall asleep or dream. Sometimes I am afraid to go home. Where do I live? Where shall I go? What do I hold on to?
non servium. godkiller.
i ran away... oh no i didn't where do i want to go?
what do i want to do?
i do not. want. to keep. moving.

that is only one thing I know.

 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment