sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, February 18, 2013

middle of the night asthma attack oh! what! to! do!

emergency preparedness:

tonight's remedy:
hot water w/ ground cayenne & black pepper, turmeric, and black tea

Not a sustainable solution to Asthma, but when you are always on the edge, ready to be attained at the hospital. back tea or coffee is a good substitute (stimulants). cayenne works well to replace inhalers. garlic, raw onions too.. the black pepper is milder than that. the turmeric makes me feel good it stimulates the nerves and the circulation system, on the slight level. I don't steep the tea too long. I am careful that day to eat foods that very safely do not bother my stomach. what will bother the stomach will bother the liver will aggravate the asthma. i begin to see my whole body as 'inflamed'.
i see it in my eyes as they are puffy tonight.
i begin to adventure towards a remedy for the inflammation on the whole body.
i know always there is one solution: water! and i try to reason to myself to get the alkaline kind
i think to myself: I bet the mucus is a big part of the self-repeating cycle.. maybe it goes a little something like this:
irritation--->inflammation--->mucus--->inflammation
less mucus
less irritants
cannot control body's reaction to being irritated

inflammation sign of dehydration
feel the dryness of your face.

after much expectorating (pick your favorite!)


a tiny voice cries out, "PLEASE DRINK WATER."
another voice, "YOUR BODY IS A MANIFESTATION OF YOUR TOTAL EXPERIENCE BODY, THE MARKS YOU BEAR ON YOUR MIND ARE REFLECTED IN YOUR BODY. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE BODY SPEAKS. ASK IT. AND WATCH FOR ITS SPEACH IN THE FORM OF MOVEMENTS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF YOU."


No comments:

Post a Comment