sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

no one will distract me

no one will distract me
the irs can't find me
the clowns won't eat me
i sleep in darkest purple velvet dreams
veils on veils over veils



my heart hurts so much today. inside out man. excavated the indigenous roots years ago. tore my flesh apart.
the heart for me, is a reflection of my lungs, and my breathing. not really a reflection of "romantic love". but certainly a reflection of love (unconditional, universal, self-reflexive). I really hate so many people. I try not to. But sometimes I wish people would just cause harm to themselves compulsively. This. In turn. Is. Redirected to Me. So it is NOt. The hated that. Hate themselves. Or I. Who hates them. But what Happens. IS. THAT. I end up hating some part of myself that is reflected in the others' behavior. It hurts. Feels like a pain in my chest. But I cut the cord, then exposed the root to sunlight, tonight I will put it back in the earth.

Nasrah (Nazareth) said she would bring people back from the dead. The way I feel about the Pacific Northwest is that many of its natives and those who have adopted its culture have become the walking dead. As Nasrah's chariot, I would like to bring them back from the dead. 

I am going to systematically expose all secrets in this town.
I'm not gonna let you all hide. I'm not gonna let you keep things from your loved ones. I'm not going to watch while we move and shake around our personal lives. Privacy does not equate to lies and secrecy. They cause stress. Privacy usually causes relaxation, that is how you can tell the difference.
I will uproot each and every lie and this town. I will expose all your secrets.

And how?

Not with speech or telling truths. Not with gossip.
I will not spread rumors. I will not expose things people have told me to hide.

I will cause them to not be able to hide. I will make it so they expose themselves.
It is the only way.

For their own sake.
The shield must come off.
Exoskeltons at the door.

Cut open yer skin.
Lay yer bones out with pride.
Not the kind that jimmies the locks after festering inside.
Fuck your face,
Fuck your name,
Fuck your skin,
Fuck your brains.
Fuck them until they all come out and writhe in the dirt fer their own good.

breathe air. get darkness. but not stuck and winding still.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

another thought: perhaps forcing someone to take their clothes off in the cold is not the way. then how to create an environment where one feels comfortable to be naked (emotionally)?

a whole life to figure that out.

Post a Comment