sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Thursday, July 17, 2014

don't edit the sad parts

The real love of my life will.want me? Won't they? They'll want to spend time with mr and create together and work thongs out together? Won't they?? And it's ok to love someone more than they love you, as long as you have boundaries with them and don't expect much, right? Still sad, but less sad tofay. The real love will at the very least share their troubles with me? I'm an idealist. I don't think I made the first move Tho. He has tp disappear for me to realize he wasn't good enough fpr me, not because of anything inherent within him but simply because he wasn't willing to try harder, or do it together. So I have to accept that. Love is real, but, I mean with sacred flaws and all, I was offering my soul on a platter. And when I went to the sacrificial table, it was just me all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment