sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, July 14, 2014

splendid

this is my journal. AN online public exhibitionist's journal. mostly written in the form of poetry.
I've found that i can't say everything out loud. Some parts of my mind are a bit too painful for others. i mean hardly anyone reads this... but i was asked once to take something down. and i did.

right today. the verge of things changing.
right now today. it is 2 days past the turning point.
was it the full moon in capricorn? that made me feel like it was time.
how did i get the gift of coming stability?

i recently got word I was accepted to live in a really beautiful house. i have always wanted to live in a really beautiful house that would allow me to be most productive.


i hope to catch a sunshine river... slide down the sunshine slide...


how amazing these different parts of us.

i love someone.
i love many people.

i am strong in myself.
i'm a tiger.

the universe will take care of me, if i exchange my work in hand.

i have much to give.

i am building strength.

i am awakening.

i have faith the struggle before me will turn out fortuitious.

i beleieve in the power of love to draw in more love.

i believe it's okay to love someone who doesn't love you back, as long as you try to be conscious of respecting their boundaries, which is still really hard.


im okay. even when sad things happen. i know i will always be okay. and just because i love people real hard doesn't mean that i am depending on them for external strength. only my heart is so full and wants to learn how to love and be healthy.

ii'm movin to philly what what!

KBYE <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment