sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i am home

many nur poems start with the word, "I"
or "eye"
as in, "Eye Thou", as in, "I-Thou"
as in, "I am".... You.


jkROFLcopter hurrah

I would like to move from this "i" to a more universal pronoun, but really disregard the whole statement all together. This isn't about me. This is about the all-seeing eye. The one that believes everything in experience is experienced and makes no changes to typos or grammatical errors, because, Not only because it IS so fcking cool, BUT because it IS.

Recently, been reading a new guy, THIS GUY THAT GUY THIS GUY THAT GUY THE GUY THE SKY THE GUY (soon to upload video of my performance to which this a reference), and my mind is already expanded. I've got some poems in the process. Usually I write a big long one high off of some temporary excitement in my life (usually centered around meeting some cool new person, or doing some cool new or dangerous thing...) but, these new poems offer a clear distinction, I feel like I'm growing.

And I haven't grown since I was 14.






Today I could talk about, how frustrating and unfair the world is, again. Or, I can discuss some new ideas:

1$$$$$$$$1 Every day in town I will teach class to my family here are some ideas of what i know to do with them:
- Movement Therapy
+ a series of exercises that stimulate new growth in your brain, and can bring mental clarity and eventual development that will stop all psychological disorders (READING THIS? NUR HAS BEEN TRAINED BY THE SEATTLE CENTER FOR MOVEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT AND WILL DO THIS WITH YOU: tOUR dATES: dEC. 20TH -jAN 5TH nEWARK, de, jAN. 6TH THRU iNFINITY oLYMPIA, wa)
- Chi Gong
- Body Movement Poetics
- Vocal Relaxation
- Non-Violent Communication
- meditation vipassana
- the connection between eastern phillosophy and christianity
- geomancy
- chakras, and meridians
- Foot Massage with your feet!
- Breath work
- Nutrition lesson
- How to Improve Circulation and Lungs for People with Respiratory Ailments
- Eye Exercises to improve sight of the super-sensible world
- Imaginative Storytelling, when all you have to do is let yourself Make Believe (think about it).


Maybe I was born serious. Born crying. Born knowing death was passed and also coming. Born with large eyes, feeling alien all the time. But To scientists of the cosmos and I played ball all my life. Caught the round thing and threw it in again.


Okay so. I am home, and well, home is the one place where I'm not a weirdo. We all talk the same way here. We all think fairly similarly. It's comforting not to freak people out or overwhelm them. I wish it was all this yellow.

Food eggs tables.
Cold. Here.


I'm alittle preoccupied with thinking I'm a weirdo. But until I stop noticing it, it's gonna still happen. So the best thing I can do is try to gain confidence in myself, so at least I can be allowed to be weird.

In the forest they like me. I sing to the tree they don't mind I'm loud, they echo back sound. And I cry and feed them my tears, happy ones. And shake my booty to bushes. And rub my face up against a tree. We get down.

And I swear it's not the technology that's foreign it's the IDEA of being foreign, of being separate. You can point that finger anywhere, where the trends blow the tides... You know? This year's unnatural could be next year's eco-friendly underwear.

Human alien or otherwise
aint no other
foreign special made magnetized
aint no other
aint no other prize to be had
s'all in this circle
i'm surprised it's whirling.
one day i'll take control or won't I
don't believe in falling only flying


[and clear residue of what I used to do, in this house, but act out the part, and the part eventually acts out until it's fried, then ... something new will come. And that's why it's SUCH GOOD MENTAL VOMIT]

No comments:

Post a Comment