sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

imaginations are not that far gone. or dead. They come alive in my head. I don't know... The air is lifted in my heart at the thought of a dream... Something unreal, maybe I've never see it. But I can believe it and know somewhere in the stars it is Happening- where light travels faster than the earth can spin. No? Oh No No No. Where stars travel faster than light and carry your dreamss on the wisp of a wind. On a willow tree made of dust, whose leaves like an old wilting beard grow spirally through galaxies and into your star of origin. In this way our fantasies are real. Even more real than the stuff dirt is made of, the stuff blood is made of.. because it knew you before you were born.

An echo of your your future whims, warm and wrapped along your skins. A vibratory message from your place of birth undauntedly found in the space called earth. Raveling through crystals embedded in your bodily fluids, a melody speaks to those who listen.

It shimmers rays of light into your ears. Spins dance beats to get your moving, and into every step you make, the shock is return as some sort of getaway. Can you getaway, get away?

I was a girl. I felt a thing I can't remember either. I just believe and the rings flow through the ether.


"Do you wanna tell a story?"
"Yeah, But it's someone else's. I don't know it."
"Tell the story. Oh tell the story."

Well, it was all like. Well- I was in the clouds and my hair was blonde, but normally it's brown. I had eyes shining blue that could seer and pierce your eyes. I had two dogs, white, wolf-like, beasts. They were chained to my wrists. I was born old. I was a star that split. It was cold, and we dressed warm, and we all knew how to fly. I wasn't afraid of the dark then. The dark was the water through which I swam. And clouds formed upon earth at my fingertips, as sparkling dust. As spiraling dirt underneath.I felt like everything was complete, even as it was completely unraveling.
The unraveling, was forming. The spinning was bringing dust together which had been apart, and spreading what was together back into the further-est corners of the universe, where we tried to figure out the puzzles to make space larger. But space did expand on its own. As we learned, to let the flow go, was to let grow.

It puzzles me how I got here. Confused, lost, but not in space, inside myself. To watch as I turned my insides out, and the cosmos became a destiny inside what used to be my most insane destination.

Now I talk in riddles. But nothing else makes sense. Non-sense makes more sense than sense. And all words seem the same, and all words seem strange and mundane.

Okay. Well... The cavernous fractal that doesn't have an in or an out, is my heart. It is so deep. And it can never fall apart. It is so heavy, in its ever-lengthening length, That, its walls become a burden to carry.

So I shout, "Not my heart! Not my job! Not my weight!"
So I shout, "Weightless heart! Light-filled walls! Moon! Take this imaginary boundary away!"
Just like that a spark and time travel were met. Two objects in TWO places at the same time, paradox found its mate. And I close my eyes and smile deep inside and remind myself so many time so uncovered so all multiply endlessly inside and out of me:
I am whole.
I am empty.
I am full. Never spoiled.
I am beautiful. I am full.
I am never ugly.

I believe in all things. I am truth.

I am God, the Divine. We are that which I name 'I'.
We are spirallly sweet. We are complete.
We belong to no one. Not even ourselves.
There is no Hell. There is only the Illusion of Self.

To Thou And To Self.
To Thou and To Non-Self.
I dissappear.
I am ripe.
I am blind I am sight.
I am the fruit that feeds and the Moth to the Flame that bleeds.

* now whisperring soft enough for brother to fall asleep*
I am Love. I am Pain. I am Tears also know as Rain.
I am beautiful. I am change. There is only hope.
No dope can determine the ridges that're still burning in the opiate of the masses, I can still lift my glasses, to discover what is going on, in the spaces that I do not inhabit.
I am not Everything. There are reasons to go blind. There are reasons to get dumb.
I am one. 
Dumb.
Blind.
Fool.









[as a rule, there are no rules, fool]

No comments:

Post a Comment