sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Monday, December 19, 2011

ok almost leaving seattle

best write some words down before i take flight


executive platinum:

FAIL

executive jokemaker:

FAIL

No one is allowed to take shame.


Number one ticket holder gives out hand-outs by the bucket full. Dumpstered chocolate mistaken for compost. What is that?
Lemon rinds, dreams of citrus shreddings on the carpet.
A backhand to the fleas.
A backhand to my mom.

Some cats are answers, others are prayers. Mine is a Starship.
Holding so many thoughts in my brain, I merely open my mouth to let them breathe and hope they acknowledge my prescence at the pearly gates. God is the crease of my lips. God is the junk in between your legs. God is the space inbetween out understanding of eachother.
Math is just another name for beauty, which does and does not exist. Only lengthens lines on your names, on your knees.

My favorite spot on people is behind the knees. And the nape of a neck.
Sort of a reverse pedaphile. Feet for fortune. I am the 10 year old boy you're secretly attracted to. Wish upon a shooting star, and see what dreams come true so true you'll expect them to arrive until you die, holding that manifestation relaity in your cold dead old dry barren hands until both crumble.

Fly a feather through my hair, disappear, never once was there.

Little girls and little bones grow up to be old trees. Covered in moss green.
Making love to the air, and me.

Feet shivverring wondering when winter is. Come. Hither queen. Unclothe disease. As the DEath Shepard awaits some pie prize, called, True death, or true blood, or true feast. A nice prize might be a univer where ravanging on the bones and the bloody flesh of your family is a pleasure. For all of us.



I'm sorta scared to go home. But I've worked through a lot today. Mostly I trust strangers because I assume one way or another they'll hurt me regardless. This is a sort of trust in their selfishness. The same I have for myself. But sometimes once in a grey full moon, I'll truly trust. This hasn't happened this year yet. But i hope for next.
But maybe trust is a sham, like a marriage, and rather I'd let loose cannons...


I do or don't like bacon or floss.

Marking on my body porclaim:

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER NUR WILL REVEAL IN WHICH WAYS SHE WAS BORN UN-HUMAN AND WHICH WAYS HER FEARS BEGAN AS STARS.


LOVELIGHT AND LOOSEFEATHERS,
Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment