sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

hand seeing eye

last night i stabbed my hand. in between the thumb and the index finger. it hurts to oppose my thumb. SamShine is my "seeing eye hand" today. he will follow me around and do things i can't do with my left hand. my right hand is fine. and that's swell. bec. i need to CARVE WAX!

now i wanted to worship some friends:
tash: is definitely some goddess, very similar to carolyn, strength that is beyond, and so humble, presented as simple loving kindness. but truly eminating, as sorts of reincarnations of hindu gods.
cassie: is like Ella: green goddess of the heart chakra. whose faces i see when i visualize beauty, in glowing green, their faces a look of comfort on me. confidence in the acceptance of your self.
maya: this is the human being who IS a god on earth. the most joyful person ive ever met



well green tara = greene terra
om tare tuttare ture soha

No comments:

Post a Comment