sorry bunny

sorry bunny

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

a song: Kill The Buddha

Taking care of wounds and old
worms
We could feel , appeal
to the
heart
of a
dream
twas a part
of the scheeeee--ma
lake line, do divine, do divide, over time, through the chords of our.
feet
a deer, so discreet, never fears
of the years incomplete
incomplete
eternally

speaking sweet
whisper clear
in an ear in an ear
to be sweetly heard by the fluttering
of bees
pro-polis stings
in your moutn
when you cover it up to cure
to cure
to cure
your disease
gums bleed
spirits dwell
all work
towards the whole
hole hole hole hole
world

we were spirits well worn in our
fold fold fold fold of our whirl
just twirrrl

and well worn were the whispers that formed beneath the crackle folds of wrinkling skin

and so were all the kisses we gave to each other performing old chagrin
to begin
to indulge
to derive
to be

"i once studied math, as a dream."

and you sink your teeth into the arms of your forlorn lovers parts
and you rip yourself apart, at the end, proclaiming love
but it depends

who are we?who are we?
we are the rain

fortunately free fortunately free
with disdain we stare
at the sun
gaze with love, he ur friend, he our love.

hides in clouds
with a dream
for rainbows bow
their heads
to the scheme

"this is the salt i bring
this is the song i sing
these are my favorite things

ramble-ling fairy kings
mountains of spiral strings
these are my favorite things..

And all the same, is true, For You.
We've all been, play-ing, the fool.

This is the salt I spring
This is the soil I sling.
these are my favorite things

patterns of fountain free
miles of mystery
these are my favorite things

And all the same, is true for you,
We'll all be playing, FOR YOU."

ring ring ring ring ring
a telepathic call to your voice
the commincator spreads
wings through the tele-wind
cord
cares
I spin, the cord, I wrap it arund my neck
it spreads
wings of tele-wind
will you respect?
my burgeoning voice?

the belief you have a choice
to answer kindly
my tele-wings
winding
around your face
blinding
sorry

touch two fingers to your heart, one to your toes
bend your self in half
and become a ball
i will begin a creation drop of a hair
i sent out our spring of love
could you send it backwards?

no, no, no, no, no
a choice
i lay my thoughts down, and mind is roasted
rye rye rye rye
a thought or choice
bread of a feather slings together

bread is baked with yeast
from the stone
from the cavern
i hold out white goo
white god
no no no
over candid flow
everything must die
kill the buddha - kill the lies.
lo lo lo beckon sweet. old old old.
lengthen.

will you hold me? protect me? tell me sweet things
that i tell i tell myself.


a river runs through my heart
i love you
a river is a an old friend
polishing the stones of lenses
rip rive run rip river raises beds
run river ends river bends

soil makes flat dirt on your feet
pull up ball to chain to change me
i wann change wann change wanna change

speaking of time all rip-chords off in our minds
all the same all the sane

wann change wanna change

sleving and twine, di we lose all care of our minds?
all our pain allour pain
wanna pay wanna pay


Ohhhhh

stay with me
ohhhhh
play with me
ohhhh
just lay with me
oohhh pay, for me

speaking of twine, did we cut off so we'd be blind?
all the lanes, all the lanes
wanna saty wanna stay

earth is our time
to eb sharing with our kind
all the same all the same
wanna play wanna play

ohhh just say for me
ohhh just wait for me
ohhh just stay for me
wanna name wanna name
ohhh just carry me
ohh just haven me
oh just flake off with me
wanna change wanna chnage...


ooooh


in the stillness of a roooooom
beckon sweetly your mouth
to my lips
love is all i can drink

all i can drip

i am rain you rainbows and time
i am twine i hold lines


this song calms your nerves did you hear
a bird
it was you
and a word
tell it true

like a spin it will wring all your passions
did you fall
no matter

did you fly
we will both, hit the ground
concrete spins in rocks and cracks
crack denote the time it takes for you to come back

i will believe you are a king
i will believe you are a thing
i will believe you are the maker of all things
i will believe we created the world together
that a hope is a feather that helps you fly
away from the lies of time holding us to this space
no soul can disgrace
a love
like this

has no place in this world? what do i make ... of this world
but to prostrate in the dirt
and sky

xela
xela
xela
xela cielo


me oh my

xela cielo
me oh my

miiiiiiiii, nd


lay


losely
with me
like warm yarn


hold covers with me
over our arms
will make the corner spaces

cake my min
with your wisdom
i'l unwind all my ways
words will spine up your ryhtm
i ahave healing for your brain
we can change we can change...."





this i pray

No comments:

Post a Comment